Apple Watch Nike SE GPS, 44mm Space Gray Aluminium Case with Anthracite/Black Nike Sport Band - Regular
Expected Delivery in 2 Business Days when you order now
Hurry, Only 3 left!
It’s the ultimate device for a healthy life.
- Get heart notifications. Track your sleep. Quickly call for help in an emergency.
- Track all your daily activity. Precisely measure your favorite workouts.
- Get calls and texts. Listen to music. Use Apple Pay. All right from your wrist.
- Add a new band to change up your look. Discover, customize, and share watch faces.
Put your personality on display.
The expansive Retina display is the same size as Series 6, and lets you see more information and apps on your watch face at a glance.
1. Apple Watch Series 6, Apple Watch SE, and Apple Watch Series 3 have a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that they may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, they should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth.
2. Irregular rhythm notification requires Apple Watch Series 3 or later (not including Apple Watch SE) with watchOS 6 or later, and iPhone 6s or later with the latest version of iOS. It is not intended for use by people under 22 years old or those who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (AFib). See apple.com/sa/watch for compatibility details.
3. To use Emergency SOS, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.
4. Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
5. The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 and later (not including Apple Watch SE) with the latest version of iOS and watchOS. See apple.com/sa/watch for compatibility details. ECG is not intended for use by people under 22 years old. With the ECG app, Apple Watch is capable of generating an ECG similar to a single-lead electrocardiogram.
Some bands sold separately.
Apple Watch Series 6, Apple Watch SE, and Apple Watch Series 3 require an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
Features subject to change. Some features, applications, and services may not be available in all regions or all languages
Nike Run Club appNike Sport Band and Nike Sport Loop in new colorsNew, more customizable Nike watch facesGPS model lets you take calls and reply to texts from your wristLarge Retina OLED display32 GB Internal MemoryUp to 2x faster processor than Series 3Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhoneMeasure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming, and danceSwimproof designCheck your heart rate any time with the Heart Rate appGet notifications for high and low heart rate
Brand – Apple
Color - Silver Grey
Series – SE
Type - Apple Watch
Compatible Products - All Devices
Display Type - Touchscreen
Display Size - 44 mm
Waterproof - Heart rate sensor
Interfaces - Connectivity Technology: WiFi|Bluetooth: Yes
Cable Type - Magnetic Charging Cable
Cable Length - 1 m
WiFi - 802.11b/g/n
Bluetooth Version - 5.0
Sensors – Yes
Band - Sports
Dimensions - 1.07 x 4.1 x 3.8 cm
Processor - Processor: S6 chip
OS - iOS 7
RAM - 1 GB
Battery life - Upto 18 Hrs
Battery Type - Rechargeable lithium-ion
Weight - 0.03 KILOGRAM